During a tense time in their relationship, Charlotte and Micha stray from each other into the arms of their mutual friend Melodie, who can’t decide between the two or a ménage à trois…
- This film was a wonderful portrayal of three bisexual people who all fell in love with each other.
- Their tangled love affair challenges ideas about monogamy and relationships.
- The three main characters are all connected, so there is a comfortable closeness between the lovers, even though they are secretive at first, the chemistry is very clear in each passionate love scene.
- The film is funny at times as you get caught up in the chase of the main characters hiding their affairs from each other.
- In the end, it seemed like everyone got what they wanted and it was an edgy yet fun and flirtatious film to watch with progressive friends.
Watch Now: Netflix, iTunes, Google Play