- Something we can all learn from the animals, Love is Love
2. Fauk My Life: Pilot
New queer web series Fauk My Life, about college freshman Amy Fauk as she and her college basketball teammates navigate their self-discovery while balancing college as students and athletes.
a film about moving on.
“Probably Donald Trump’s Ultimate Nightmare – A Mexican lesbian diva who can wring your very soul” The Guardian
5. What If We Judged Men’s Bodies?
6. Mother’s Day
When seeing your mother means a trip to prison. By Elizabeth Lo. Read the story here: nyti.ms/2tm4DL4
7. Charlize Theron wants to change the way queer stories are told on screen
8.As Good As You
Laura Heisler plays a woman trying to ease grief by getting pregnant in Heather de Michele’s dramedy.
9. “Mockingbird Sings” Short Film
10. Singled [Out]: a film about single women in an era of choice
Five women, four cities. An intimate documentary about single life for women over thirty, and their place in the modern world.
11.Step aside for this all-black group of women bikers, Angels on Bikes.